Whether you're looking for some extra support, reassurance, motivation, or guidance, we're here to help.
Our promises to you:
1. We will always make the most out of our time together! Before each call we will send you a survey with important questions so that we can best support you on our call.
PLEASE NOTE: Each 1:1 session comes with a personalized 'Action Plan'. This will help you stay on track with your personal goals after you've completed our program. We will create this plan for you based on what is discussed on our call.
2. We do not out-source. You will meet with one of our core team members directly, who are all licensed healthcare professionals with at least 10 years of experience. We will assess your needs based on the answers you provide us on an initial intake form, and you will be assigned to the team member that is best able to support you.
3. All of your information will be kept confidential.
Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or concerns at: email@example.com
Choose an Option Below
1. How do I book my 1:1 coaching session?
After you sign up you will receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to book it. If you've signed up for The 60-Day Reset Program with 1:1 support, we recommend booking the session after you've completed at least half of the program, if not all of it, to get the most out of the call.
2. How long is the session?
There's no time limit on the 1:1 coaching session. It differs in length for everyone because we want to ensure that all of your questions (and ours) are answered so that the Action Plan we create for you is as valuable as possible. We also love getting to know our clients and hearing their unique stories, so the more you're willing to chat/ share your experience, the more enjoyable it is for both of us.
3. What's included in the 'Personalized Action Plan'?
The Action Plan is something we will build for you based on the 1:1 Session. It's meant to help you continue to make healthy changes after you've completed the program, based on your personal needs. For example, if you want help sticking to a healthy diet long term, your action plan would include meal plans, recipes, and advice on staying motivated.
Or if want help in coping with cancer-related fears, or negative thoughts, your action plan would include strategies in how to do so using proven behavioral therapies.
4. What if I have follow up questions?
You can email us any time at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy yo help.
5. What are the benefits of cancer coaching?
Despite having supportive family and friends, you may find that it’s easier to discuss some aspects of cancer, both physical and emotional, with someone who understands what you’re going through.
Being able to communicate your anxieties and get answers to certain questions you didn't have time to ask your Oncologist, can make a world of difference.
Our program is highly specialized to each patient. It will help you to:
· Better manage emotions
· Challenge negative thoughts
· Improve your relationships
· Reduce stress and anxiety
· Stay motivated to make healthy diet and lifestyle changes
· Overcome cancer-related fears
· Better manage pain and fatigue
· Achieve your goals - ie., improving your physical fitness, reducing treatment side effects, coping with chronic pain, or making end-of-life decisions
6. Who is this program for?
Everyone has different reasons for needing a Cancer Coach - you might be worried about how to talk to your children about cancer, have difficulty managing stress, or are trying to transition back to work after treatment. Or you might be a caregiver or family member of someone facing cancer, and need support as you care for them.
Cancer Coaching is open to anyone affected by cancer, and uses a personalized and empowering approach based on your unique needs, goals, and strengths.
7. What is a Cancer Coach?
Cancer Coaches are registered healthcare professionals with a background in Oncology (Nurses, Social Workers, Therapists, etc). They’ve worked with cancer patients either in a hospital or community setting and understand what a person with cancer goes through, the side effects they experience, and how frightening it all is.
In our program, you are in the driver’s seat. You have the opportunity to freely discuss your own unique challenges and have your Coach help you build a plan to overcome them.
Research indicates that people who receive personalized support have greater confidence, metabolic control, improved knowledge, and better clinical outcomes than those without.
If you have any questions please use the link below to contact us.